Joint Commission International (JCI) is the oldest accreditation body in healthcare globally. The standards and measures which JCI sets are comprehensive, world leading and is aimed at achieving maximum patient safety.
JCI standards are approved and endorsed by the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua).
Refer https://www.jointcommissioninternational.org for more details
Selecting the right hospital is always tricky. As with most other things in life, there is no such thing as a best hospital. It all depends on your treatment needs, budget, location preference etc.
Some pointers that could help are
You don’t have to pay any money to INDHEAL for our services. All our services are complimentary for you.
Payment for the treatment will be made directly by you at the hospital based on the bill provided by the hospital.
Payment for the hotel room will be made directly by you at the hotel based on the bill provided by the hotel.
INDHEAL is an online medical travel facilitator and aggregator. The advantages to go through such a company are listed below.
- You may need to check multiple hospitals before finalising your treatment option. Similarly, you may need to co-ordinate with hotels, local travel companies for arranging your accommodation outside the hospital and for your daily travel needs. With INDHEAL, you have the convenience of working with one team in India for all your treatment needs and logistic requirements.
- You probably want to talk to someone about your requirements and you want to do that when you are available and free. INDHEAL has a dedicated customer relationship team who can be reached on chat, phone or email. The team can also call you at your convenient time and assist you on your requirements.
- Talking to the doctor in India before travelling to India could be a great relief to you. We will be happy to facilitate remote telephone/video discussions with doctors in the partner hospitals.
- In order to get a Medical visa, you will need a letter from the hospital in India. Also, for some procedures like organ transplants, there are a list of documents required from your home country. INDHEAL can assist you in getting a visa recommendation letter and also in providing and validating the documentation requirements for organ transplants.
Ayurveda is a traditional Indian medical treatment system with a history of more than 5000 years. Ayurveda is one of the few systems of medicine developed in ancient times that is still widely practiced in modern times. This is predominantly a herbal based medicine with zero to minimal use of chemicals.
Check this link for more details
Any travel made to a different location (generally outside one’s own country) with the purpose of undergoing medical treatments is called Medical travel.
Medical tourism is a more commonly used term for Medical travel. This name came from the thought that people may also engage in local tourism while travelling for treatment.
JCI (Joint Commission International) international certification criteria and processes are designed/defined for modern medical hospitals. Thus, Ayurveda typically find it difficult to align with JCI standards. NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospital) certification in India considers the special treatment methods followed by Ayurveda and other alternative medical institutions and so one can find many reputed Ayurveda hospitals with NABH certification.
All hospitals that are listed on our platform follow internationally accepted practices and protocols for medical outcomes. Hospitals also have certifications like JCI (Joint Commission International) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals). These certifications can only be obtained once the assessors and the certification authorities are fully satisfied with the standards and procedures followed by the hospital. The hospitals will be reassessed periodically for them to maintain their certification status, so there will be a constant focus on maintaining the quality and standards.
India is amongst the top medical travel destinations in the world. Some of the key reasons for this are
- Availability of highly skilled doctors in all departments
- Good number of hospitals with international accreditations like JCI
- Large percentage of people who can speak English language
- All the major Indian cities have excellent air connectivity with all parts of the world
- Above all, the treatment costs in India are much lower compared to most parts of the world
All the listed hospitals on our platform will have people with excellent English language skills. Most hospitals will have people trained in various international languages. You can see the list of languages in the detail page of each hospital.
INDHEAL can always help in arranging translators (during your hospital stay) if the hospital does not have people speaking your language. Please contact INDHEAL support team on email, chat or call.
Each hospital offers certain types of cuisine/food. You can see the list of cuisines/food choices in the detail page of each hospital. Ayurveda hospitals would almost always have a strict vegetarian diet as diet is a very important element of Ayurveda treatment.
Booking a treatment is simple.
1. Search for your treatment and select a hospital of your choice.
2. Click on Request treatment plan button within a hospital page.
3. Just provide your treatment requirements, upload medical recordsand your contact details.
That is it. You will then receive an email with a detailed treatment plan. The treatment plan will contain the proposed treatment details, approximate cost and duration from the hospital.
Hotel booking can only be done for those users who have booked treatments in hospitals through INDHEAL.
Just let INDHEAL team know about your hotel preferences and the team will be glad to assist you with the booking.
INDHEAL team can be reached anytime via email, call or chat. Our customer relationship team will be glad to assist you on your requirements.
Email: email@example.com Phone: +91 7676762562
We also have a call-back option – just provide us your number and a time to call and we will call you back at your number.