- The User can use the Platform without any personal data being collected. However, for the purpose of being able to assess the use the Platform and to avoid or deal with technical problems, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the User will automatically be recorded and stored in a file on the server with every visit to INDHEAL website and each time a file is accessed. Under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be traced back to the specific User. INDHEAL nonetheless does not undertake analyses to achieve this end neither does it use such data for its own promotional purposes, nor does it keep such data for the use by third parties.
- INDHEAL collects the following personal and specific personal data which is required to provide a treatment plan from INDHEAL or a Medical Service Provider partner of INDHEAL.
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Place of residence
- Medical history including medical reports
To this end, the above mentioned data will be passed on to the Medical Service Provider partner of INDHEAL and to any third party company providing travel and/or translation services to the User through INDHEAL.
This data will be used by INDHEAL solely for the purposes mentioned above, unless INDHEAL receives the User express consent for other uses.
- The User may use specific services (“Specific Services”) provided by INDHEAL. For this purpose, the User’s consent to the collection, processing and use of his or her personal data and, as the case may be, is necessary. This applies to the following Specific Services:
- INDHEAL provides a platform enabling the User to get in contact with a Medical Service Provider and third party service providers (e.g. travel agencies, translators) through our Platform.
- In the event that a Medical Service Provider concludes a medical treatment with the User, the User consents (and, if required by law, the User shall allow the Medical Service Provider to deliver the respective data to INDHEAL) that the Medical Service Provider informs INDHEAL about the type and the date of the medical treatment and the amount and the date of any invoice submitted by the Medical Service Provider to the User.
- In the event that a third party service provider concludes a contract with the User regarding certain services, the User shall allow the third party service provider to inform INDHEAL about the amount and the date of any invoice submitted by the service provider to the User.
- INDHEAL uses the personal data for its own advertising and will send to the User via email, call, sms or by mail information about INDHEAL, new products, new services, Medical Service Providers, etcetera.
- As far as required and permitted by law, we will share personal data and specific personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside INDHEAL if we believe that the passing on is reasonably necessary to enforce applicable terms of service (including investigation of potential violations), address security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights of INDHEAL.
- The User has the right at any time to oppose the collecting, processing and use of personal data and specific personal data with effect for the future. User may either send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to our registered office address: INDHEAL Solutions Private Limited, #558, Pragathy Layout, Doddanakundi Main Road, Bangalore – 560037, Karnataka, India.
- INDHEAL may also compile, reconcile and share aggregated information (information about the User that no longer identifies or references an individual User) and non-personal data for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and for other INDHEAL business purposes.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
LAST UPDATED: 17 OCT, 2018